The programme provides young people with the opportunity to discover more about themselves, to make sense of the world and their contribution to it as well as to find their self-expression. Learning new life skills in a non-judgmental environment, our work incorporates working outdoors with horses from the ground (no riding involved).
Objectives of programme:
1) Heal from past experiences
2) Make sense of the world and their contribution to it
3) Identify key skills, talents and uniqueness
4) Develop social skills – relationship building, communication and self-expression
5) Develop strategies to recognise and manage your emotions
6) Create aspirations for the future and clarify steps to get there.
Benefits of attending:
- Increased readiness to learn and take on new things
- Learn new skills to support you in life
- More connected to who they are and the value they bring
- More confidence and ability to express themselves
- Increased self-esteem, self-worth, happiness and fulfilment