A programme specifically designed to empower you to realise your abilities.
We support children, young people and families through various challenges and transitions in life incorporating horses into the experiential discovery learning process.
We offer participants the opportunity to interact with horses where they may be given various activities and tasks to complete designed to meet their objectives.
The sessions are designed to provide opportunities for self-awareness and emotion regulation. They give the children opportunities to practise skills they will need to make progress with their learning and social skills as well as enabling positive behavioural and life choices.
Benefits of this work for children and young people
- Improves emotional wellbeing
- Increases self-confidence
- Advances social skills
- Elevates self-esteem
- Helps to develop an understanding and awareness of self and others
- Reduces anxiety, stress and anger
- Encourages assertiveness and establishes boundaries
- Improve self regulation skills