Meeting children and young people’s mental health and emotional wellbeing challenges in a powerful way
VIP invitation to open day / demonstration
Increase confidence and self-esteem. Reduce stress and anxiety.
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy is rapidly growing recognition in the UK for its effectiveness in supporting children and young people for mental health and emotional wellbeing.
Come and see the powerful, life changing EAGALA (Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association) model of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy in action.
NB: All our work is ground based – no riding involved and no experience of horses necessary.
Benefits of attending:
- Receive evidence based research information to show the impact this work has
- See it in action and participate if you want to
- Network with other like-minded professionals
- Talk to ‘Time to Shine Kids’ certified practitioners (Educational Psychologist and Equine Specialist)
Who should attend:
- NHS / CAMHS
- Local Authorities – Children’s services, Special Needs, Adoption Looked after children’s services
- Schools – Head Teachers, SENCO’s
- Mental health services
- Anyone interested in our work